Birds of Southern Africa
Newman’s Birds of Southern Africa by Kenneth Newman.
36 in stock
Newman’s Birds of Southern Africa.
- Descriptions and illustrations of the birds recorded from the Antarctic to the Zambesi
- Comprehensive field guide covering the huge region from the southern oceans through South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, and Mozambique
- Colour coding – a useful aid
- Fully illustrated with some 235 colour plates and accompanying distribution maps
- An indispensable field guide
- Paperback (528 pages)
- 13.5cm (w) x 20.1cm (h) x 2.5cm (d)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.