Birds of Seychelles
A Field Guide to the Birds of Seychelles by Adrian Skerrett, Ian Bullock and Tony Disley.
2 in stock
A Field Guide to the Birds of Seychelles.
- Guide to all Seychelles’ species; more than 250 described
- Covers the 40 granitic and the coral islands
- Covers the outer islands – Amirantes, Farquhar Islands, Aldabra
- Nearly 1000 illustrations on 53 full page colour plates
- A compact guide, but the print is small!
- Paperback (320 pages)
- 15.6cm (w) x 23.4cm (h)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.